HOW DO I CLEAN AND CARE FOR MY NYLON BAG (NIFTY CAMERA BAG, BOBBY BAG, MALIBU WAISTBAG, DREW BOY, DB BEBISHI)?
- Evenly clean whole bag with gentle baby wipes and allow to dry fully before continuing use
- Keep bag dry, avoid wearing against wet clothes.
- Do not wet metal components of bag.
- We recommend spraying scotch guard over the bag before every few wears. This will put a protective layer over the material.
- We do NOT recommend putting your PL nylon bag into the washing machine under any circumstances.
- Kindly note that our nylon bags are fabric and the lighter bags are more susceptible to getting dirty than the darker or brighter bags in this material. Avoid wearing your light bag against darker clothing, especially jeans where the dye can rub off onto your bag.
HOW DO I CLEAN AND CARE FOR MY FAUX LEATHER BAG?
We suggest caring for your faux leather handbag the same way you would a real leather item and respect that any inconsistencies in the material or patterns are considered features and thus add to the unique nature of the piece.
Much like real leather your piece will age with use, so there are steps you can take to protect it.
Avoid rough surfaces like wood or stone and consider that some jewellery may also scratch or tarnish your piece. We recommend when your piece is not in use that you store it inside it’s dust bag or box for protection.
Spot cleaning using a soft damp cloth with a small amount of neutral soap or baby wipes are a great way to clean faux leather or nylon materials. Avoid scrubbing in order not to damage the surface of the material.
We also suggest using a leather protecting spray on non-patent/non-shiny accessories.
Much like real leather in white or lighter shade colours the material can be susceptible to getting dirtier than darker or brighter faux leather items. We recommend caution against wearing your light coloured PL bag against darker clothing, especially jeans where the dye can rub off onto your bag.
CARE FOR EYEWEAR:
We recommend always keeping your PL eyewear in it’s protective sleeve when not in use to avoid scratching.
Most of our eyewear is made from acetate which is a malleable material that can with time or high heat bend slightly. If your eyewear doesn’t fit as well as they used to there are some super easy steps we can help with to get them back into shape (it involves a hair dryer and takes about 30 seconds!) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist further.